Monday, February 20, 2012

STREET ART TUTORIAL

This was my experimental project in street art.

I had never tried street art before, so I entered a street art festival contest just for the fun of it.  I ended up with best in show for this whimsical Alice in Wonderland piece and was invited back to the event this year as a paid professional street artist. I am going to document last year’s project the best I can along with this year's. I am sure I will do a few things differently this time to refine the process.











Keep checking back. This Month and next I will be writing up tutorials for creating vibrant and exciting street art.  Next week I will begin covering concept art (what you plan and what really happens), materials and technique experiments (what works and what doesn’t)  

1 comment: